Baltic Countries - perfect destinations for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
Over the past several years, Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia are discovered as popular destinations for meetings, incentives, conferences and events. International organizations, business corporations, scientific committees and private companies choose Baltics for their events as there is a number of rational reasons.
- Compact medieval capitals. Vilnius, Riga and Tallinn are relatively small in size and everything needed for an event is located within an easy reach. Medieval old towns, a striking variety of architectural styles and charming courtyards create a special ambience for any event.
- Favourable climate. The climate is mild with no extreme heat in summer and no biting cold in winter.
- Short flying time. All three Baltic capitals are located within a short flying distance from many European cities. An average flying time is 2-2,5 hours. International airport are located just several km from the city centers.
- State of the art facilities. Over the last years not only the Baltic capitals but also other cities in the Baltics have seen the opening of many high technology conference centers that can host up to 1000 people at a time.
- Variety of accommodation options. A number of hotels clustered around the center and the old towns provide a variety of accommodation options from clean and basic 2* to luxurious boutique 5*.
- Rich cultural heritage. Each Baltic country is unique in its culture and a lot of incentive activities are related to the cultural heritage.
- Novelty of the destination. Though close to other European capitals, the Baltic states still are terra nova for many Europeans and thus create a perfect discovery as a new destination.
You are welcome to contact Estravel MICE Department:
phone +370 262 5071 or e-mail email@example.com.
leškote kitokio pasiūlymo?
Pastaba: Jūsų elektroninio pašto adresas nebus naudojamas kitais tikslais ir neperduodamas trečiosioms šalims